TBB Triple Beam Balances
Prices From $0.00
- 2610g to 2610g
- 0.1g to 0.1g
Created to withstand daily student use, Adam Equipment's patented TBB triple beam mechanical balance offers a superb value for teaching mass measurement concepts. With rugged construction and security slot to prevent theft, the durable TBB is ideal for classroom environments. Sturdy metal housing and a grade 304 stainless steel pan help the balance withstand daily student use. Other features include tripod legs for density measurement, weigh-below hook, magnetic damping for faster stability, notched and tiered graduated beams with center reading, and holders for storing extra weights.
Please consult our TBB calibration video below for more information on how to calibrate a triple beam balance. If you require more information about the TBB range, please contact us.
Features and Benefits
- Optional hook enables below-balance weighing
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- Magnetic damping slows pointer movement for faster readings
- Notched, tiered, graduated beams ensure positive positioning and accurate reading of results
- Storage space for weights included
- The TBB 2610T is equipped with a 225g tare range.
- Zero adjustment
- Security slot for optional lock and cable to help prevent theft
- A 5-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.