Luna Analytical Balances
With plenty of features and functions, Luna analytical balances accommodate basic to complex applications. Luna’s stylish LCD features large, 24mm digits on a black background. Multilingual text capability makes Luna ideal for users in various regions.
Prices From $0.00
- 80g to 250g
Dynamic / animal weighing
Net total weighing
Multiple Weighing units
Toggle icon descriptions
Luna Analytical Balances
Impressive display with sophisticated features
Luna analytical models offer improved performance for faster, more accurate readings, with stylish, modern backlighting. Eight analytical models offer capacities from 80g to 250g with readabilities from 0.0001g.
Easily switch between a variety of weighing units that include mg, g, ct, GN, N, dr, oz, ozt, dwt, mm, tl.T, tl.H, tl.S, T, custom units.
USB and RS-232 interfaces are available for speedy connection to computers and printers.
Luna features a large LCD display with easily discernible 24mm digits in blue on a black background.
The user-friendly layout offers unique color-coded keys that facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
Adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results.
The Luna series offers improved performance for faster, more accurate readings.
Large Weighing Chamber
Luna Analytical models have a large weighing chamber with sliding glass doors that remove for cleaning.
Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) guidelines.
A side-loading USB port makes transferring information convenient.
Stainless Steel Pan
Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning.
With stylish, modern backlighting, Luna’s impressive display gives an aura of smart sophistication. The LCD features large, readily discernible 24mm digits on a black background. Multilingual text and display capability make Luna well-suited for users in various regions. Luna provides USB and RS-232 interfaces for speedy data collection and transmission to computers or printers. ABS plastic construction and rugged grade 304 stainless steel pan mean Luna is easy to clean and can withstand demanding lab use. Available in four models with capacities up to 250g, Luna offers a readability of 0.0001g and can perform basic and detailed measuring tasks.
Features and Benefits
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
- AC adapter included
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Multilingual display permits use in various regions
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Selectable digital filtering for animal/dynamic weighing enables consistent results for moving subjects
- Auto power-off to save energy
- Security slot for optional lock and cable to help prevent theft
- Hook included for weighing below the balance
- A 5-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.
|LAB 124e||120g||0.0001g||3.1" / 80mm ø|
|LAB 84i||80g||0.0001g||3.1" / 80mm ø|
|LAB 254i||250g||0.0001g||3.1" / 80mm ø|
|LAB 124i||120g||0.0001g||3.1" / 80mm ø|
|LAB 214e||210g||0.0001g||3.1" / 80mm ø|
|LAB 214i||210g||0.0001g||3.1" / 80mm ø|
|LAB 254e||250g||0.0001g||3.1" / 80mm ø|
|LAB 84e||80g||0.0001g||3.1" / 80mm ø|