BCT Advanced Label Printing Scales
With an easy-to-clean stainless steel platform, BCT scales offer excellent value for industrial counting tasks. BCT contains a printer that prints QR codes, bar codes and labels. Store up to 1006 PLUs or piece weights to expedite inventory and batching jobs.
Prices From $0.00
- 35lb / 16kg to 660lb / 300kg
- 0.001lb / 0.5g to 0.05lb / 0.02kg
Barcode / label printing
Multiple Weighing units
Toggle icon descriptions
Adam Equipment BCT Advanced Label-Printing Scales
Weigh, count, and then print a label with the results!
The BCT series of counting scales offer a built-in printer and can print fully customizable labels that feature weight, QR codes, barcodes and custom images like logos. Store and recall up to 1,006 PLUs or piece weights to improve efficiency in production or warehouse applications. Choose from two platform sizes (11.8 x 15.7"/300x400mm or 15.7" x 19.7"/400x500mm).
BCT label-printing counting scales are ideal for parts counting tasks that require a hard copy, or label, of the results. Use a BCT for inventory tasks, batching, shipping and receiving and general warehouse use.
- Barcode / label printing
- Parts counting
- Check counting
Built-in label printer with free label editing software
Print Labels, Weights, Barcodes/QR Codes and Logos
The indicator features a built-in printer and a vivid backlit LCD display for easy visibility of results.
High-Accuracy Parts Counting
Parts counting optimization automatically refines piece weight as parts are added. Parts counting can also be set with freely selectable sample sizes.
BCT features a printer that can print weight, QR codes, bar codes and more on fully customizable labels.
The label editor software allows users to take full advantage of the indicator's built-in printer. Add in custom bar codes, QR codes, text and custom prices.
Featuring a removable, easy-to-clean stainless steel platform, BCT advanced label printing scales provide excellent value for industrial counting and weighing tasks. The BCT features a printer that can print weight, QR codes, bar codes and labels, which can be customized using the included software. Store and recall up to 1006 PLUs or piece weights to improve efficiency in production or warehouse applications. RS-232 interface provide speedy connection to computers and printers. BCT offers a choice of two platform sizes, making it ideal for counting inventory, shipping and receiving, and batching items for processing.
Features and Benefits
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Adjustable leveling feet help optimize setup
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- RS-232 interface provides speedy connection to computers and printers
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Built-in printer can print weight, QR codes, bar codes and customized labels in numerous languages
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Parts counting optimization automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances
- A 3-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.
|BCT 35a||35lb / 16kg||0.001lb / 0.5g||15.7" x11.8" / 400x300mm|
|BCT 65a||65lb / 30kg||0.002lb / 1g||15.7" x11.8" / 400x300mm|
|BCT 130a||130lb / 60kg||0.005lb / 2g||15.7" x11.8" / 400x300mm|
|BCT 165a||165lb / 75kg||0.01lb / 5g||19.7" x15.7" / 500x400mm|
|BCT 330a||330lb / 150kg||0.02lb / 0.01kg||19.7" x15.7" / 500x400mm|
|BCT 660a||660lb / 300kg||0.05lb / 0.02kg||19.7" x15.7" / 500x400mm|