PTM Drum and Wheelchair Platforms
Prices From $0.00
- 1100lb / 500kg
- 0.2lb / 0.1kg
The PTM wheelchair scale features a low-profile base and easy-access ramps on both sides, offering smooth transitions from the floor to the platform and is suitable for use in warehouses or medical facilities.
PTM drum and wheelchair scales are ideal for checking the weight of wheelchair occupants, barrels and drums, or loaded dollies. Its diamond plate surface provides good grip and a solid, steady weighing area. Handles and wheels enable easy accessibility in a wide range of environments from doctors surgeries, health centres and elderly care homes to warehouse and factory floors.
The PTM is available with the GK indicator or AE 402 indicator, offering a range of features and functions. The GK indicator allows a numeric tare value to be entered, while the AE 402 is IP66 rated for dusty and wet environments.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable leveling feet help optimize setup
- Built-in ramps on each side enable easy access
- Diamond-plate surface for added grip
- Heavy-duty rubber feet ensure stability of unit
- Integrated wheels permit easy movement
- Approximately three-meter/10-foot load cell cable
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Ramps allow easy access for wheelchair use
- A 3-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.
|PTM 500||1100lb / 500kg||0.2lb / 0.1kg||22.8" x29.9" / 580x760mm|
|PTM 500 [GK]||1100lb / 500kg||0.2lb / 0.1kg||22.8" x29.9" / 580x760mm|
|PTM 500 [AE403a]||1100lb / 500kg||0.2lb / 0.1kg||22.8" x29.9" / 580x760mm|
|PTM 500 [AE503]||1100lb / 500kg||0.2lb / 0.1kg||22.8" x29.9" / 580x760mm|