Cruiser CCT Bench Counting Scales
Prices From $0.00
- 8lb / 4kg to 100lb / 48kg
- 0.0001lb / 0.05g to 0.005lb / 2g
An excellent solution for all of your industrial counting needs
With three separate displays, Cruiser CCT bench counting scales make it easy to check the number of pieces in a carton or container, helping reduce waste when filling orders or packing shipments.
Software Features to Save You Time
With built-in APW enhancements, the scale will automatically refine piece weight as parts are added. Since not all parts are created exactly the same, the CCT will automatically adjust to help make your counting more accurate and precise. The best part is that it will continue to perform that task in the background and inform you of the new piece weight.
Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons. A full numeric keypad allows pre-set tare or piece weights to be added in with ease.
With standard RS-232 protocols, you can transmit results to computers and printers via the RS-232 interface. Optional USB interface can be added for greater connectivity. Transmit unit weight, number of pieces and total weight for complete record keeping.
Durable Design for Demanding Applications
Quick setup and improved reliability with adjustable leveling feet. Optimize weighing results with the built-in level indicator. Four rubber feet provide safe and secure operation when using CCT on uneven surfaces.
The compact design fits neatly on benches or carts, giving you ample room for parts, bins or boxes. Giving you more work area improves efficiency for faster, safer working.
Control and contain pieces with the recessed stainless steel top pan, allowing quick counting of smaller parts. The slight indent reduces the chance of losing items and having inaccurate stock counts. An optional scoop can be incorporated into the platform for ease of parts counting.
Features and Benefits
- Backlit LCD shows weight, unit weight and count in one convenient location
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- RS-232 interface provides speedy connection to computers and printers
- Optional USB interface simplifies data communication
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial use
- Adjustable leveling feet help optimize setup
- AC adapter included
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Built-in memory for storing products and settings
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Internal counting resolution 1:600,000 for precise results
- Parts counting optimization automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Programmable for counting to a preset number of parts
- A 5-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.
|CCT 4||8lb / 4kg||0.0002lb / 0.1g||11.8" x8.3" / 300x210mm|
|CCT 8||16lb / 8kg||0.0005lb / 0.2g||11.8" x8.3" / 300x210mm|
|CCT 16||35lb / 16kg||0.001lb / 0.5g||11.8" x8.3" / 300x210mm|
|CCT 32||70lb / 32kg||0.002lb / 1g||11.8" x8.3" / 300x210mm|
|CCT 48||100lb / 48kg||0.005lb / 2g||11.8" x8.3" / 300x210mm|
|CCT 8UH||16lb / 8kg||0.0001lb / 0.05g||11.8" x8.3" / 300x210mm|
|CCT 16UH||35lb / 16kg||0.0002lb / 0.1g||11.8" x8.3" / 300x210mm|
|CCT 32UH||70lb / 32kg||0.00044lb / 0.2g||11.8" x8.3" / 300x210mm|
|CCT 48UH||100lb / 48kg||0.001lb / 0.5g||11.8" x8.3" / 300x210mm|