WBW Washdown Scales
- 6lb / 3g to 30lb / 16kg
- 0.002lb / 1g to 0.01lb / 5g
WBW washdown scales feature IP66-rated waterproof housing and a large stainless steel weighing pan that can be easily cleaned down after use. WBW scales utlilize multi-coloured checkweighing light indicators to warn if a sample is under or over preset limits. Power is supplied by AC adapter and rechargeable battery, and auto power-off conserves battery life.
WBW scales are highly versatile weighing machines that includes chweckweighing features for ensuring product standardization. The WBW is used within a wide range of industries including food service, retail, agriculture and cosmetics.
For retail applications, the WBW-M is NTEP and Measurement Canada approved.
If your require further information about the WBW range of washdown scales, please contact us.
Features and Benefits
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Checkweighing LEDs clearly show under, over and within acceptable limits
- Adjustable leveling feet help optimize setup
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- Lightweight design simplifies transport and portability
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial use
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- AC adapter included
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Simple operation allows quick startup and use with little or no training
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- A 1-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.