GFC Floor Counting Scales
Prices From $0.00
- 165lb / 75kg to 660lb / 300kg
- 0.01lb / 0.005kg to 0.05lb / 0.02kg
With features that facilitate checkcounting to a predefined weight or count, the GFC floor counting scale offers a full keypad for unit weight and sample entry.
Suitable for stock management and inventory control procedures, The GFC's large backlit display shows unit weight, total weight and number of pieces. A durable stainless steel platform and pillar-mounted ABS plastic indicator make the GFC suitable for most counting and weighing applications. The RS-232 interface supplies a connection to printers and computers.
For more information about the GFC floor counting scale range, please contact us.
Features and Benefits
- Backlit LCD shows weight, unit weight and count in one convenient location
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Adjustable leveling feet help optimize setup
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- RS-232 interface provides speedy connection to computers and printers
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Internal counting resolution 1:1,600,000 for precise results
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Parts counting optimization automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- User can program alarm to sound when preset total is reached
- A 5-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.