Latitude Compact Bench Scales
With simple operation and a variety of modes, Latitude compact bench scales deliver an excellent value for quick, basic weighing and counting needs.
Prices From $0.00
- 6lb / 3kg to 65lb / 30kg
- 0.001lb / 0.5g to 0.01lb / 5g
Multiple Weighing units
Toggle icon descriptions
Latitude LBX Compact Bench Scales
Latitude is ideal for food processing/production operations, manufacturing and warehouse settings, postage weighing and for use in the field.
Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills.
Built to last, Latitude scales can stand up to industrial use.
Improve accuracy with adjustable leveling feet.
Recessed Top Pan
Helps contain pieces when counting large quantities.
Work quickly and efficiently with results that appear in under 1.5 seconds.
Built-in level indicator helps optimize weighing results.
Optional weighing scoops can be custom-fit to individual requirements.
Battery level is clearly displayed to show the user when the scale needs to be recharged.
LBX Latitude Overview
Latitude compact bench scales deliver an excellent value for weighing, checkweighing, percentage weighing, and counting. With easy operation, Latitude is ideal for production, warehouse, or field use, as it is powered by the included AC adapter or internal rechargeable battery. The battery operates for 240 hours, so there are no worries about losing power. For added flexibility and convenience, Latitude can be charged using any USB power source, such as the USB connection in a vehicle or external USB power banks.
Features and Benefits
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Checkweighing LEDs clearly show under, over and within acceptable limits
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Simple key operation allows for easy set up and operation
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- Adjustable leveling feet help optimize setup
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Battery level is clearly displayed to indicate when the scale needs to be recharged
- Operates with a low voltage USB input, providing flexibility for powering the device
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- Hold function freezes the displayed weight, allowing time to elapse without losing the result
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- A 3-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.