GBC Bench Counting Scales
Prices From $0.00
- 35lb / 16kg to 130lb / 60kg
- 0.001lb / 0.5g to 0.005lb / 2g
The GBC is a fully featured counting scale with a compact design that can easily fit on a worktop or bench. The GBC includes a numeric keypad for sample entry, whilst a large backlit display shows unit weight, total weight and number of pieces.
A grade 304 stainless steel top pan with mild steel base and pillar-mounted ABS plastic indicator make the GBC a durable industrial bench counting scale suitable for any warehouse environment. Power is supplied by an AC adapter or the built-in, rechargeable battery.
For more information about the GBC range of bench counting scales, please contact us.
Features and Benefits
- Backlit LCD shows weight, unit weight and count in one convenient location
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Adjustable leveling feet help optimize setup
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- RS-232 interface provides speedy connection to computers and printers
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Splash-proof housing, keypad and display are easy to clean
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Internal counting resolution 1:1,600,000 for precise results
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Parts counting optimization automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- User can program alarm to sound when preset total is reached
- A 5-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.