Nimbus® Heavy Duty Precision Balances
Prices From $0.00
- 12000g to 22000g
Innovative Design and Functionality
A 15.7" x 11.8" Grade 304 stainless steel top pan can withstand daily rigorous use.
USB and RS-232 Inputs allow easy communication to AdamDU software and printers
The bright blue display is easy to read in any lighting condition
Includes 17 selectable weighing units.
g, kg, ct, GN, N, dr, lb, oz, ozt, dwt, mm, tl.T, tl.H, tl.S, ti, T, custom unit
Available pillar-mounted display option allows for easy viewing, along with the ability to weigh oversized items without blocking the display.
NBL large pan top loading balances come with a standard five-year warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Robust metal housing protects internal components in harsh environments
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- AC adapter included
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Multilingual display permits use in various regions
- A 5-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.
|NBL 12001e||12000g||0.1g||11.8" x15.7" / 300x400mm|
|NBL 16001e||16000g||0.1g||11.8" x15.7" / 300x400mm|
|NBL 22001e||22000g||0.1g||11.8" x15.7" / 300x400mm|
|NBL 12001P||12000g||0.1g||11.8" x15.7" / 300x400mm|
|NBL 16001P||16000g||0.1g||11.8" x15.7" / 300x400mm|
|NBL 22001P||22000g||0.1g||11.8" x15.7" / 300x400mm|