LHS Crane Scales
Prices From $0.00
- 1000lb / 500kg to 4000lb / 2000kg
- 0.2lb / 0.1kg to 1lb / 0.5kg
The LHS crane scale offers a strong, safe solution for weighing heavy, suspended loads in industrial settings such as shipping and production operations.
LHS scales are ruggedly constructed with cast-aluminum magnesium indicator housing, chrome-plated steel hook, safety catch and oversized swivel shackle and bolt. The hook and shackle rotate, giving complete flexibility.
A remote control allows scale operation from a safe distance. LED display readings are highly visible in any lighting conditions, including outdoors. LHS scales are suitable for heavy duty suspension weighing tasks and can be used for measuring the weight of containers, commercial fishing nets, pallets and crates.
If you require more information about the LHS range of industrial crane scales, please contact us.
Features and Benefits
- Bright LED display for easy viewing in most environments
- Rotating hook allows easy access while loading, then safely locks in place during weighing
- Lightweight design simplifies transport and portability
- Remote control allows safe, hands-free operation
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Hold function freezes the displayed weight, allowing time to elapse without losing the result
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- A 1-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.