GFK-M Approved Floor Checkweighing Scales
Prices From $0.00
- 150lb / 60kg to 1320kb /600kg
- 0.01lb/ 5g to 0.1lb / 0.05kg
With a full keypad that simplifies unit weight and sample entry, the GFK-M floor scale capably performs checkcounting to a predefined weight or count. Ideal for manufacturing, food processing, stock management and inventory control procedures in warehouse or factory environments.
A durable stainless steel platform and pillar-mounted ABS plastic indicator make the GFK suitable for most counting and weighing applications. The large backlit display is visible in most settings and shows unit weight, total weight and number of pieces.
GFK-M models are NTEP trade certified for selling products by weight.
For more information on the GFK-M range of floor checkweighing scales, please contact us.
Features and Benefits
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Checkweighing LEDs clearly show under, over and within acceptable limits
- Adjustable leveling feet help optimize setup
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- RS-232 interface provides speedy connection to computers and printers
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Parts counting optimization automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Programmable for counting to a preset number of parts
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- A 5-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.
|GFK 150aM||150lb / 60kg||0.02lb / 0.01kg||19.7" x15.7" / 500x400mm|
|GFK 300aM||300lb / 150kg||0.05lb / 0.02kg||19.7" x15.7" / 500x400mm|
|GFK 600aM||600lb / 300kg||0.1lb / 0.05kg||19.7" x15.7" / 500x400mm|