PTSplus Pallet Truck Scale
Prices From $0.00
- 5000lb / 2000kg
- 1lb / 0.5kg
Designed for commercial and industrial use, the PTSplus pallet truck scale (also known as pallet jack scale or forklift scale) has steel pallet forks, non-marring wheels and a zero-radius pivoting handle.
The PTSplus has a sleek, solid design that facilitates the transport of items from one place to another in warehouses, shipping departments or on production floors.
The large backlit display changes color to indicate if weight is over, under or within preset limits to simplify checkweighing applications. The keys are color-coded to quickly recognize frequently used keys. The PTSplus is fast, accurate and provides a wide range of functions, including an RS-232 interface for quick connection to computers or printers.
For more information on the PTSplus pallet truck scale, please contact us.
Features and Benefits
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Backlit display changes color for quick notification of checkweighing limits
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- IP67-rated for protection against water and dust
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- RS-232 interface provides speedy connection to computers and printers
- Splash-proof housing, keypad and display are easy to clean
- Wheels swivel, allowing easy movement
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- AC adapter included
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Selectable auto-clear function enables the last item to be reset each time the scale returns to zero
- Selectable digital filtering for animal/dynamic weighing enables consistent results for moving subjects
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Solid non-marring polyurethane wheels
- A 2-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.
|PTSplus 5000a||5000lb / 2000kg||1lb / 0.5kg||47.2" x6.3" / 1200x160mm|