CBX Compact Balances
CBX portable balances offer a standard rechargeable battery and can be charged with a USB cable. Sturdy construction and easy operation deliver reliable weighing and counting results for labs, office, production and more.
Prices From $0.00
- 1200g to 6000g
- 0.1g to 1g
Multiple Weighing units
Toggle icon descriptions
CBX Compact Balances
The built-in parts counting application with preset sample sizes is useful for taking inventory or bundling small parts during a manufacturing process.
The bright backlit display, which is easily visible from any viewing angle, can be used in any light conditions.
5.8" x 5.8”/148 x 148mm grade 304 stainless steel removeable top pan allows easy cleaning.
Charges and operates via low voltage USB input, providing flexibility for charging from sources like a computer, car or any other device with a USB-style input.
Lightweight and Portable
CBX balances weigh just 1.3 lb/0.7kg, making them lightweight and easy to carry between workstations.
Adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights. Calibration can be performed through keypad settings, making it easy to ensure accurate, precise weighing results.
Easy-to-use keypad features Mode/Units selectability, Parts Counting , Tare/Zero and power button. Other key operational features include a low battery indicator, level indicator, adjustable feet and an easy-to-use parts counting function.
Portable and easy to use, CBX balances are powered by a rechargeable battery and can be recharged on-the-go via the USB interface. Solid ABS housing and a grade 304 stainless steel ensure the CBX is easy to clean even during demanding field operation. Parts counting is easy with selectable preset sample sizes. The bright backlit display, which is highly visible for clear results in most lighting conditions, features 18mm-high digits and a low-battery indicator. Levelling feet and a bubble indicator simplify setup to ensure quick, reliable results anywhere.
Features and Benefits
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial use
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Simple key operation allows for easy set up and operation
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Low-battery indicator alerts users when batteries need replacement
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Operates with a low voltage USB input, providing flexibility for powering the device
- A 2-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.
AccessoriesHere is a list of our available related products and suitable accessories:
|Product Image||Product Name||Item Number||Link|