GFK Floor Checkweighing Scales
Prices From $0.00
- 150lb / 60kg to 1320kb /600kg
- 0.01lb/ 5g to 0.1lb / 0.05kg
GFK floor scales are purpose-built for checkweighing, batching, parts counting and general weighing. Checkweighing helps compare a weight against limits to determine if the weight is under, over or within your preset limits.
Stay on top of quality control, assembly and manufacturing processes, thanks to the GFK's superb accuracy and intuitive functions.
Easily read under, over and within acceptable weight limits with checkweighing LEDs. Yellow LEDs represent under the limit, green indicates within limits, and red LEDs will glow if you're over the pre-set weight parameters.
Monitor overloads and protect the internal components of your scale with the built-in capacity tracker.
The LCD backlit display on the GBK is easy to read in any lighting conditions and features 0.8"/20mm-high digits for reading at a distance.
Industrial Grade Construction
The GFK features a durable ABS plastic housing for the indicator display, matched with an easy-to-clean 15.7" x 19.7"/400x500mm or 23.6 x 31.5"/600x800mm grade 304 stainless steel pan
Versatile Display Options
The pillar-mounted display can be removed and mounted to a wall for optimal viewing of results
Trade Approved Options
Choose from the Mplus models for legal-for-trade applications.
With a full keypad that simplifies unit weight and sample entry, the GFK floor scale capably performs checkcounting to a predefined weight or count. Ideal for manufacturing, food processing, stock management and inventory control procedures in warehouse or factory environments.
A durable stainless steel platform and pillar-mounted ABS plastic indicator make the GFK suitable for most counting and weighing applications. The large backlit display is visible in most settings and shows unit weight, total weight and number of pieces.
GFK-M models are NTEP trade certified for selling products by weight.
For more information on the GFK range of floor checkweighing scales, please contact us.
Features and Benefits
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Checkweighing LEDs clearly show under, over and within acceptable limits
- Adjustable leveling feet help optimize setup
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- RS-232 interface provides speedy connection to computers and printers
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Parts counting optimization automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Programmable for counting to a preset number of parts
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- A 5-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.
|GFK 150aM||150lb / 60kg||0.02lb / 0.01kg||19.7" x15.7" / 500x400mm|
|GFK 165a||165lb / 75kg||0.01lb / 5g||19.7" x15.7" / 500x400mm|
|GFK 165aH||165lb / 75kg||0.002lb / 1g||19.7" x15.7" / 500x400mm|
|GFK 300aM||300lb / 150kg||0.05lb / 0.02kg||19.7" x15.7" / 500x400mm|
|GFK 600aM||600lb / 300kg||0.1lb / 0.05kg||19.7" x15.7" / 500x400mm|
|GFK 330a||330lb / 150kg||0.02lb / 0.01kg||19.7" x15.7" / 500x400mm|
|GFK 330aH||330lb / 150kg||0.005lb / 2g||19.7" x15.7" / 500x400mm|
|GFK 660a||660lb / 300kg||0.05lb / 0.02kg||19.7" x15.7" / 500x400mm|
|GFK 1320a||1320lb / 600kg||0.1lb / 0.05kg||31.5" x23.6" / 800x600mm|