GBK Bench Checkweighing Scales
Prices From $0.00
- 15lb / 6kg to 300lb / 150kg
- 0.0002lb / 2g to 0.05lb / 0.02kgg
Streamline Checkweighing with GBK Bench Scales
GBK bench scales are purpose-built for checkweighing, batching, parts counting and general weighing. Checkweighing helps compare a weight against limits to determine if the weight is above, below or within your preset limits. With superb accuracy and intuitive features, stay on top of quality control, assembly and manufacturing processes.
An ideal solution for demanding industrial and manufacturing tasks
Easily read under, over and within acceptable weight limits with checkweighing LEDs. Yellow LEDs represent under limits, green indicates within limits and red denotes a weight over the pre-set parameters.
Monitor overloads and protect the internal components of your scale with the built-in capacity tracker.
The backlit LCD display on the GBK is easy to read in any lighting conditions and features 0.8"/20mm-high digits for reading at a distance.
Industrial Grade Construction
The GBK features a durable ABS plastic housing for the indicator display, matched with an easy-to-clean 15.7" x 11.8"/300mm x 400mm grade 304 stainless steel pan
Versatile Display Options
The pillar-mounted display can be removed and wall mounted for optimal viewing of results
Legal for Trade Options
Five NTEP-approved and Canadian-approved models are available for legal-for-trade applications
Durable and flexible, GBK bench checkweighing scales provide a superb value for businesses that need a scale to perform multiple functions.
GBK scales consist of a grade 304 stainless steel weighing pan and sealed keypad to protect against dirt and spills, ideal for messy food operations in bakeries or when weighing chemicals in science laboratories.
All GBK models feature a full numeric keypad to simplify operation, whilst built-in checkweighing lights and audible checkweighing alarms can be pre-configured to a specified weight for performing accurate parts counting tasks. Ideal for busy production warehouses, shipping and distribution environments.
Approved GBK models are suitable for use in trade settings where goods are sold by weight.
For more information on the GBK bench checkweighing scale range, please contact us.
Features and Benefits
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Checkweighing LEDs clearly show under, over and within acceptable limits
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- RS-232 interface provides speedy connection to computers and printers
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Memory accumulation totals results
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Parts counting optimization automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- 1:600,000 internal counting resolution
- A 5-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.
|GBK 15aM||15lb / 6kg||0.002lb / 1g||15.7" x11.8" / 400x300mm|
|GBK 30aM||30lb / 15kg||0.005lb / 2g||15.7" x11.8" / 400x300mm|
|GBK 16a||16lb / 8kg||0.0002lb / 0.1g||15.7" x11.8" / 400x300mm|
|GBK 60aM||60lb / 30kg||0.01lb / 5g||15.7" x11.8" / 400x300mm|
|GBK 35a||35lb / 16kg||0.001lb / 0.5g||15.7" x11.8" / 400x300mm|
|GBK 70a||70lb / 32kg||0.002lb / 1g||15.7" x11.8" / 400x300mm|
|GBK 150aM||150lb / 60kg||0.02lb / 0.01kg||15.7" x11.8" / 400x300mm|
|GBK 130a||130lb / 60kg||0.005lb / 2g||15.7" x11.8" / 400x300mm|
|GBK 300aM||300lb / 150kg||0.05lb / 0.02kg||15.7" x11.8" / 400x300mm|
|GBK 260a||260lb / 120kg||0.01lb / 5g||15.7" x11.8" / 400x300mm|