PT Platforms with AE 403
Combined with our AE 403 indicator, this PT platform scale range includes checkweighing, parts counting and percentage weighing which allows operators to perform a wide range of inventory control tasks in warehouse environments
Prices From $0.00
- 2500lb / 1000kg to 10000lb / 4500kg
- 0.5lb / 0.2kg to 2lb / 1kg
Color Changing Display
Indicator backlit display changes color when the weight is over, under or within limits. This offers quick notification of checkweighing limits.
Wall-mount bracket for placing indicator on wall or other vertical surface.
Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons.
Robust metal housing
The AE 403 indicator features a robust metal housing that protects internal components in harsh environments.
External calibration allows verification and adjustment with weights.
These large PT bases containes a diamond-plate textured surface for increased traction.
Desinged with Durability in Mind
All PT platforms are supported by a reinforced frame beneath the platform, allowing the scale to accommodate substantial loads.
Optional ramps as accessories provide easy access and are tailor-made to fit the exact size of each platform.
PT industrial platform scales offer durability, quality construction and ease of use for weighing oversized or heavy objects on warehouse floors.
The PT features a large, steel base with a 5mm chequer plate surface, adjustable levelling feet and cable. Optional ramps facilitate loading and unloading heavy objects.
The AE 403 indicator includes checkweighing, parts counting and percentage weighing which allows operators to perform a wide range of inventory control tasks in warehouse environments.
Features and Benefits
- Backlit display changes color for quick notification of checkweighing limits
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Diamond-plate surface for added grip
- Optional ramps facilitate loading and unloading
- Can be used with any Adam indicators
- Approximately five-meter/15-foot shielded cable
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Battery level is clearly displayed to indicate when the scale needs to be recharged
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Hold function freezes the displayed weight, allowing time to elapse without losing the result
- A 3-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.
|PT 110 [AE403a]||2500lb / 1000kg||0.5lb / 0.2kg||39.4" x39.4" / 1000x1000mm|
|PT 310-5 [AE403a]||5000lb / 3000kg||1lb / 0.5kg||39.4" x39.4" / 1000x1000mm|
|PT 310-10 [AE403a]||10000lb / 4500kg||2lb / 1.0kg||39.4" x39.4" / 1000x1000mm|
|PT 112 [AE403a]||2500lb / 1000kg||0.5lb / 0.2kg||47.2" x47.2" / 1200x1200mm|
|PT 312-5 [AE403a]||5000lb / 3000kg||1lb / 0.5kg||47.2" x47.2" / 1200x1200mm|
|PT 312-10 [AE403a]||10000lb / 4500kg||2.0lb / 1.0kg||47.2" x47.2" / 1200x1200mm|
|PT 315-5 [AE403a]||5000lb / 3000kg||1lb / 0.5kg||59.1" x59.1" / 1500x1500mm|
|PT 115 [AE403a]||2500lb / 1000kg||0.5lb / 0.2kg||59.1" x59.1" / 1500x1500mm|
|PT 315-10 [AE403a]||10000lb / 4500kg||2lb / 1.0kg||59.1" x59.1" / 1500x1500mm|