Highland® Approved Portable Precision Balances
Highland approved portable precision balances contain practical features that simplify legal-for-trade measurement, lab work, field testing, and commercial use. NTEP-approved balances are ideal for jewelers, chemists and pharmacists, as well as for use in other commercial applications.
Prices From $0.00
- 100g to 5000g
- 0.01g to 0.1g
EC Type Approval
Multiple Weighing units
Highland Approved Portable Precision Balances Feature:
With NTEP, HCBM balances meet Class II requirements for use in retail applications.
Includes a security slot for optional lock and cable to help prevent theft.
Easily monitor how much weighing capacity you have used with the capacity tracker.
A rechargeable battery is included for operation almost anywhere.
Highland's innovative design features a removable draft shield and a large grade 304 stainless steel top pan.
Ease of Operation
Color-coded keys for quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons. Additional dual tare keys for easy operation with either the left or right hand.
Built-in USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers.
Balances stack safely and efficiently to save valuable bench and storage space, which also allows for easy transportation of multiple balances.
Highland approved portable precision balances are packed with features and meet Class II requirements for use in retail applications. Readings are provided in carats, grams, or kilograms. The Highland includes RS-232 and USB interfaces, rechargeable battery and AC operation, capacity tracker, adjustable feet and level, lockdown capability and more. The Highland's innovative design features a removable draft shield to minimize the effects of drafts. ShockProtect® helps prevent overloads to maintain smooth, uncompromised performance. With built-in applications for parts counting, percentage weighing and totalization / accumulation, the NTEP-approved Highland is an outstanding value for legal-for-trade applications.
Features and Benefits
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Balances stack efficiently and safely to save space (120mm pan size only)
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Dual tare keys operate with either the left or right hand
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial use
- Three-point ShockProtect feature helps prevent overload damage to internal components
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
- AC adapter included
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Memory accumulation totals results
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Security slot for optional lock and cable to help prevent theft
- A 3-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.
|HCB 103aM||100g||d=0.001g e=0.01g||4.7" / 120mm ø|
|HCB 302aM||300g||d=0.05g e=0.05g||4.7" / 120mm ø|
|HCB 602aM||600g||d=0.01g e=0.1g||4.7" / 120mm ø|
|HCB 1202aM||1200g||d=0.01g e=0.1g||4.7" / 120mm ø|
|HCB 3001aM||3000g||d=0.5g e=0.5g||4.7" / 120mm ø|
|HCB 5001aM||5000g||d=0.5g e=0.5g||4.7" / 120mm ø|