Astro® Compact Scales
Ideal for food service tasks, Astro portioning scales feature a large pan and easy-to-clean stainless steel construction. Readings are shown in green on the large display, changing to red if too much weight is placed on the scale.
Prices From $0.00
- 2000g to 8000g
- 0.1g to 1g
Toggle icon descriptions
Astro portioning scales are designed to be durable enough to withstand the demands of a variety of food environments - from small café kitchens to large restaurant chains, from mid-sized catering companies to internationally known fast-food franchises.
Astro’s stainless steel housing is ideal for portion management in commercial kitchen settings, and allows efficient clean up with a simple wipe down after use.
Readings on the display change from green to red to alert the user if the scale is overloaded.
For more information about our Astro compact scale, please contact us.
Features and Benefits
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
- Rugged stainless steel construction for ultimate durability
- Operates with AC adapter (included) or batteries (not included)
- Low-battery indicator alerts users when batteries need replacement
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Auto power-off to save energy
- A 1-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.
|ASC 4000||4000g||0.5g||7.1" x6.3" / 180x160mm|